Learn more about Dr. Sara Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Benjamin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjamin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Benjamin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Benjamin, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benjamin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elizabeth Benjamin MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Sara Benjamin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Benjamin practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Neurologists and Columbia Psychiatrists.