Learn more about Dr. Sara Benveniste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Benveniste is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Benveniste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Benveniste graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Benveniste has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benveniste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Benveniste practice?
Dr. Sara Benveniste practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Internists, Seattle General Practitioners, and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.