A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Benveniste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Benveniste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Benveniste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Benveniste graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benveniste has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara E Benveniste MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Benveniste practice?
- Dr. Sara Benveniste has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Benveniste practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.