Learn more about Dr. Sara Benveniste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Benveniste is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benveniste
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Benveniste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Benveniste, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Benveniste graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Benveniste has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara E Benveniste MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Benveniste practice?
- Dr. Sara Benveniste has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sara Benveniste practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.