A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Bernstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Bernstein MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Sara Bernstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Bernstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.