A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Bernstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara Bernstein practice?
Dr. Sara Bernstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.