A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Best
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Best Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Best has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara L Best MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Best practice?
- Dr. Sara Best has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Best practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.