A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Bikdeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Bikdeli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bikdeli graduated from Hamadan University Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bikdeli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Bikdeli MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara Bikdeli practice?
- Dr. Sara Bikdeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Bikdeli practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.