A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Blake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Blake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Blake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara B Blake MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara B. Blake practice?
- Dr. Sara Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Obstetricians & Gynecologists.