Dr. Sara Blomstrom Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sara Blomstrom?

Avoid

Posted on November 29th, 2016

During this visit to the emergency room I was greeted by This md. I was immediately a palled at her bed side manner. She was rude condescending and rather spiteful. Her bedside manner made me feel like less of a person which I don't believe is the point of being a doctor

Terrible Doctor!

Posted on October 2nd, 2009

Dr. Blomstrom is absolutely the WORST doctor I have ever saw. She misdiagnosed me after being rushed by ambulance to the hospital. Her attitude was horrible and I have incurred tons of bills going for test and to and from doctors since the tests werent done in the ER.I wish someone at St. Vincents would look into this horrible doctor.

Posted on November 29th, 2016