Learn more about Dr. Sara Bodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Bodner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Bodner, MD is board certified in Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodner graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bodner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Marie Bodner MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Bodner practice?
- Dr. Sara Bodner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sara Bodner practices Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and North Miami, FL.
See Miami Pathologists, Miami Pediatric Specialists, and Miami Psychiatrists.