Learn more about Dr. Sara Bodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Bodner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Bodner, MD is board certified in Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodner graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bodner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Marie Bodner MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Bodner practice?
- Dr. Sara Bodner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Bodner practices Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pathologists, Miami Pediatric Specialists, and Miami Psychiatrists.