A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Bohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Bohn, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ann Bohn DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Sara Bohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Bohn practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near California, MO.
See California Family Physicians.