Learn more about Dr. Sara Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Brown, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Brown, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ann Brown DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Sara Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Brown practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Darien, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors.