Learn more about Dr. Sara Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Brown, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Brown, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara A Brown DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Sara Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Brown practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors and Chicago Family Physicians.