A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Burke, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Burke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Institute For Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Stewart Burke MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara S. Burke practice?
- Dr. Sara Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Burke practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.