A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Wood, Vaginal Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara C Wood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Wood practice?
- Dr. Sara Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Wood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.