Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Cate
Dr. Sara Cate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ellensburg, WA, with another office in Pullman, WA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Cate is affiliated with Kittitas Valley Community Hospital, Providence Yakima Medical Center and Swedish Cherry Hill. Dr. Cate has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Cate has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sara Cate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellensburg, WA.
Dr. Kathy Fosnaugh
Family Medicine, Obstetrics
Ellensburg, WA 0 mi
Dr. Kevin Walsh
Ellensburg, WA 0 mi34
Dr. William Powell
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
Ellensburg, WA 0 mi12