A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Chapman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chapman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Lynn Chapman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Sara Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Chapman practices Dermatology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Dermatologists.