A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Childers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Childers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Childers graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Childers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Jean Childers MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Childers practice?
- Dr. Sara Childers has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Childers practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.