A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Choudhry MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sara Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Sara Choudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Choudhry practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Internists and Quakertown Endocrinologists.