Learn more about Dr. Sara Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Choudhry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Choudhry MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sara Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Sara Choudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Choudhry practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Endocrinologists.