A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Choudhry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhry
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Choudhry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Choudhry MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sara Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Sara Choudhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Choudhry practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Center Valley, PA.
See Center Valley Internists and Center Valley Endocrinologists.