A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Cichowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Cichowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cichowski graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cichowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Beth Cichowski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara B. Cichowski practice?
- Dr. Sara Cichowski has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sara Cichowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.