Learn more about Dr. Sara Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Nielsen Clark MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sara N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Sara Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Clark practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albany, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Endocrinologists.