A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Clark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Nielson Clark MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sara N. Clark practice?
- Dr. Sara Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Clark practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Endocrinologists.