A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Clay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Clay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Clay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Clay practice?
Dr. Sara Clay practices Internal Medicine near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westford, MA.
See Lowell Internists.