A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Dobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Dobbs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dobbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dobbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Dobbs practice?
Dr. Sara Dobbs practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.