A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaldson
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donaldson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Donaldson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Eye Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donaldson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah S Donaldson MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Donaldson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Donaldson practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists and Palo Alto Radiation Oncologists.