A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Donaldson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Eye Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donaldson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donaldson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara S. Donaldson practice?
Dr. Sara Donaldson practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Therapeutic Roentgenology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists and Palo Alto Radiation Oncologists.