Learn more about Dr. Sarah Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Donaldson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donaldson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donaldson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Donaldson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Eye Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donaldson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah S Donaldson MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah S. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Donaldson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Donaldson practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists and Palo Alto Radiation Oncologists.