A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Durfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durfee
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durfee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Durfee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Durfee graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Durfee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara M Durfee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Durfee practice?
- Dr. Sara Durfee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Durfee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.