A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Sara Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Baird has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Myers Baird MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Baird practice?
- Dr. Sara Baird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Baird practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Physiatrists.