Sara Wood Is this you?

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr Wood and all the staff at Wasatch OBGYN have been amazing. They are always kind and willing to answer all my questions. I would highly recommend this practice to all my friends and family. I feel that I recieve excellent care.

Helpful and Considerate

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Dr. Wood took time to get to know me and my family personally. She really cared about answering all of my questions thoroughly and provided me with great resources to help me during my pregnancy. She is caring, considerate, and has a good sense of humor! I would definitely recommend Dr Wood to any friend who is expecting a baby.

Great doctor!

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I really like Sara. She's personable and answers all my questions and makes sure I'm comfortable with her answers before I leave. Highly recommend her!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

She is the best!

Patient

Posted on August 11th, 2015

The doctors and staff at Wasatch OBGYN are professional, caring and attentive. Dr. Wood has a talent for remembering all of her patients and making then feel important. I've always had a positive experience whenever I've had to see another doctor or nurse practitioner at Wasatch OBGYN or even when i had to call the on call doctor in the middle of the night withwith concerns. I highly recommend Wasatch OBGYN!

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I won't sugar coat and say that finding a doctor was easy! In fact it was a bloody nightmare! My husband and I went over doctor after doctor for a whole month before we found Wood. A co-worker had recommended her and so I looked into it. When we first met her we were determined we had made the right choice. She was kind, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. She took the time to answer all our questions. Unfortunately the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, but I would definitely go back to her again!

Posted on October 12th, 2016