Learn more about Dr. Sara Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Eapen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eapen
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Eapen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Eapen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137.
Dr. Eapen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Shoba Eapen MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara S. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Sara Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Eapen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Euclid, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Pediatricians.