Learn more about Dr. Sara Easaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Easaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Easaw, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easaw graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Easaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara John Easaw FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Easaw practice?
- Dr. Sara Easaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Easaw practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Hematologists, and Lakewood Oncologists.