A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Easaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Easaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Easaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Easaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Easaw, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easaw graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Easaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara John Easaw FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Easaw practice?
- Dr. Sara Easaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Easaw practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Hematologists, and Lakewood Oncologists.