Learn more about Dr. Sara Easaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Easaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Easaw, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easaw graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Easaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Easaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Easaw practice?
Dr. Sara Easaw practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Hematologists, and Lakewood Oncologists.