A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Ehdaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Ehdaie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehdaie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ehdaie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehdaie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Ehdaie practice?
Dr. Sara Ehdaie practices Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Family Physicians.