A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Ehdaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Ehdaie is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Male Circumcision
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehdaie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ehdaie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Meena Ehdaie DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Ehdaie practice?
- Dr. Sara Ehdaie has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Ehdaie practices Family Medicine near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Primary Care Doctors.