A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Elias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Elias, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Beth Elias MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara B. Elias practice?
- Dr. Sara Elias has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Elias practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Rye Obstetricians & Gynecologists.