Dr. Sara Elias MD Patient Reviews

4.7

February 2nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor! Highly Recommend
Dr. Elias is an excellent doctor. Very easy to talk to and always go out of her way to answer every concern. After choosing another doctor from the practice for my pregnancy, that doctor was never available and had to see Dr. Elias. Best thing ever! Still waiting from the other doctor to contact me and my daughter is already 3 1/2 yrs old. Love, love, love Dr. Elias and highly recommend her.

October 4th, 2014
The best!
I recently found out I have some health issues. Dr Elias has guided me through every step of the way. I love the fact that whenever she is running tests on me she personally calls me with all the results whether they are normal or not. She is there to answer as many questions as I have and has been amazingly supportive throughout the way. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

April 10th, 2012
Wonderful doctor! So happy I found her. She took great care of me throughout my pregnancy. She spent a lot of time with me to answer all the questions I had. I never felt rushed. You can tell she really cares about her patients!

August 25th, 2010
she is a wonderful dr. With amazing bedside manner. She really cares about her patients. My husband and I felt like we made a new friend. She delivered all 3 of my kids. we love her and the whole staff at this practice. the office staff is so sweet. We are so sad that Dr Elias moved to New York