Dr. Sara Evans MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016
Love her and her staff!! She takes time to know her patients and does whatever she can to help them!!

November 10th, 2015
Super Rude!!!! The office manager is an awful person! Asked to speak to the doctor and the doctor never came out ..... My daughter had to use the restroom I was denied access and was told I had to leave ..... All because I was trying to explain about why i do not pay the co pay that my daughters father is responsible for that! My daughter was so upset ..... What an awful experience.

October 13th, 2015
Love her! she is very thorough and really spends time with your kids.

May 14th, 2015
The only problem with Dr. Evan's office is her staff. The lady at the front desk is very rude and always has a bad attitude. When you call she always gives you an "I don't care" attitude.

May 4th, 2015
WONDERFUL STAFF!!!!!!!!!
THE PRACTICE IS GREAT NO MATTER WHATA FEW BAD APPLES SAY

November 17th, 2014
VERY HAPPY WITH STAFF AND DR.EVANS
My child has been well taken care of by the staff and dr. evans ,very caring environment ..... office manager is always polite and courteous. never any problems....I CAN ALWAYS GET AN APPOINTMENT!!!!!

February 11th, 2014
Tired of it
Dr. Sara T. Evans is great. We love her. She spends time with her little patients and refers them to specialists when necessary. However, her office staff is rude and hateful. We changed doctors, not because of Dr Evans, but because of her receptionist. She is in the wrong profession.

July 23rd, 2013
Office Manager needs to be FIRED
I had spoke with the office manager yesterday about re scheduling my sons appointment due to my work, she told me that I couldn't reschedule but I could bring him in whenever I had time. I had asked her if I could bring him in on that Friday and she said no because they were booked. So, I asked her why would she tell me to just bring him in when I had time if they were booked. Then I told her not to change his appointment that I would see what I could work out with my boss and that his father also may be able to bring him in. I worked two extra hours at work. I took him to his appointment this morning at 10:00 and she then told me that I had cancelled the appointment when I told her I didn't she argued with me and told me that she had already scheduled someone else for that time (there was no one else in the office). I tried to explain to her that she misunderstood but she would not listen. I left the office. Then I called back in hopes to speak with someone else and she answered the phone again and argued with me again about me cancelling the appointment and I told her that I had told her to keep it so she misunderstood she got very nasty with me again so I asked to speak with her supervisor and she advised me that she was the office manager, so I asked to speak to the Dr. since the Dr. is her boss and she laughed and said "IF she calls you back and I mean IF, it wont change anything" and then told me to never contact her again. She is very rude and unprofessional. I filed a complaint with the health insurance and I plan to do what I can to have something done about her behavior. I have never in my life had someone be so rude and unprofessional in a Doctors office. This was her mistake, not mine and my son has to suffer from it. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

August 2nd, 2012
love this doctor and my kids love her too!

September 15th, 2011
staff is rude
Like all the other reviews I just read, my problem is Dr. Evans staff. The person who answers the phone is the rudest person I have ever come in contact with. I did move my daughter and two of my grandchildren just because of this person.

August 18th, 2011
I love doctor evans and my kids love her too
I have had nothing but a great experance with doctor evans and the staff and when I need to get in with my children they get me in asap , just like most doctor's offices they get busy and have busy days but they will try to work you asap if there is a problem if the have room on there shedule and her after hours call service is very good too, my kids love her and I love her she is very friendly and a great doctor if at any my son or daghter have ay medical problems she will either send me to specialist if needed or see them asap if it s a regular appointment she is also great in get in there and out with a deacent amount of time at top have spend about a hour or less in the doctor office unless on of my kids have to have breathing treatment there i have had not problems with her and love it

January 21st, 2011
Office manager is horrible
While Dr. Evans herself is a good doctor, her office manager is rude, abrupt, and sometimes downright nasty. Our son has been seeing Dr. Evans since he was born 4 1/2 years ago, but we are fed up with the attitude we get anytime we call or come in for a visit. We've been told they are out of the vaccinations we need so we should just go to the health department, or that they can't make time to see him when he is sick so we should take him to the emergency room, etc. We have had it, and we are changing pediatricians right away.