A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Federico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Federico, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Federico graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Federico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Michelle Federico MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Federico practice?
- Dr. Sara Federico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Federico practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Dallas Pediatricians.