A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Fleming, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Anne Fleming MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Sara Fleming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Fleming practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.