A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Flora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Flora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Flora, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flora graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Flora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara D Flora MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara D. Flora practice?
- Dr. Sara Flora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Flora practices Emergency Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Emergency Physicians.