A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Folden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Folden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Folden Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Folden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Folden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Louise Folden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Folden practice?
- Dr. Sara Folden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Folden practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.