A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Folden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Folden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folden
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Folden Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Folden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Folden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Louise Folden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Folden practice?
- Dr. Sara Folden has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Folden practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.