Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not many five star ratings are genuine anymore, let alone five star reviews on someone you met today. Dr. Folden turned my day from aww man to AWW YEAH

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Folden was very kind and compassionate. She listened to my concerns and addressed them quickly. The entire office staff was very friendly which made me feel like I had come to the right place. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the office.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did a great job,thanks!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always satisfied with the service here. She was great.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very pleasant and nice. Thank you

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome dr!

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone in the office was nice and efficient. I did not see the doctor I made an appointment with however. Dr. Folden was not in the room with me very long, but answered all of the questions and listened to every concern.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was amazing. Answered all my questions. Bedside manner was amazing. I would refer everyone to her. Thank you Dr. Folden

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Office Staff and Nurse terrible service! show details Office Staff and Nurse terrible service!
Apr 5th, 2012

Personally I like Dr. Folden. Her staff is a detriment to her practice! The front desk could never smile or say hi or goodbye(not to mention their incompetence regarding billing and insurance matters). I the customer had to initiate the greeting. Dr. Folden's nurse is just useless and worthless. Out of all of her staff Dr. Folden is the only one who would look you in the eye and give you a greeting. Practice your due diligence and check out the office staff and get a feeling for how they behave.

Fed Up with poor patient service. show details Fed Up with poor patient service.
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Folden came less than highly reccomended to me from a good friend. He warned me that the worst of what I could expect is long waiting room times and extremely long appointments as Dr. Folden is the ONLY doctor in the practice and will ping pong between rooms/patients during your schedulded visit. As I am new to the area, I did not want to stress myself trying doctor after doctor and just decided to go to Folden Family Practice.MISTAKE. HORRIBLE MISTAKE.First instance of why it was a mistake: Improperly diagnosed an EXTREMELY BAD (Emergency Room at 2am worthy) bladder infection as a simple run of the mill UTI. The antibiotics nor pain medicine were strong enough to actually do me any good. Upon taking the pain medication prescribed, I started uncontrollably vomitting. I called the emergency number left on Folden Family Practice voicemail repeatedly, to no avail. Left messages and eventually gave up. It was not until my friend called HER PERSONAL CELL PHONE that I received a response, some two hours later. Could have saved myself a lot of hassle by just going to the ER, apparently.Second instance of why Folden Family Practice is a mistake, the time in which they take to fill a prescription. I am on anti-depressant medication and medication for ADD. There have been NUMEROUS occassions (I define numerous as more than THREE) where I have called in to have my perscriptions filled and not only NOT received a return call, but not even had the scips refilled! I was not made aware that my ADD medication cannot be called in to the pharmacy, that I must go and personally pick up my scrip and drop it off. I am currently on day SEVEN of not having my medication as Folden Family Practice has NO RECORD OF MY INITIAL call to refill and am suffering from the withdrawal symptoms of my anti depressants. Third reason as to why Folden Family Practice is a mistake; their patient customer service is abysmal. After speaking to the "head nurse", I was told contacting my doctor and requesting a return call for me was out of her hands beyond "leaving a message". When I asked if I could be placed on hold or transferred to my doctor, she told me SHE IS NOT EVEN LOCATED IN THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE. How on earth is this possible? I would not reccomend this doctor to anyone. I am absolutely FURIOUS I have spent money here. I am so hurt that I also opened up to this woman about my emotional, family history in an attempt to help myself just to find out she could care less about my health, my stability, or even calling to check up. Thanks Folden Family Pratice!

New patient show details New patient
by Jennifer W on Dec 23rd, 2009

I was looking for a new doctor for my teenage daughter (she's getting too old for her pediatrician) and found Dr Folden. She is a wonderful physician, my daughter loved her! Great personal attention, easy scheduling, thanks so much!