Learn more about Dr. Sara Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Franklin, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Franklin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Franklin practice?
Dr. Sara Franklin practices Family Medicine, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians, Rowlett Emergency Physicians, and Rowlett Preventive Medicine Specialists.