A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Franklin, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Franklin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara C Franklin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Sara Franklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Franklin practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX.
See Rowlett Primary Care Doctors.