Learn more about Dr. Sara Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Franklin, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Franklin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Franklin practice?
Dr. Sara Franklin practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians, Tyler General Practitioners, and Tyler Preventive Medicine Specialists.