A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Frost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Frost, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Frost has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Catherine Frost MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Frost practice?
- Dr. Sara Frost has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Frost practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Brighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.