A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Furr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Furr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Furr graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Furr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Marcella Furr MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Furr practice?
- Dr. Sara Furr has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Furr practices Internal Medicine near Thomasville, NC.
See Thomasville Internists.