A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Nerea Garcia MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara N. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Sara Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists.