A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Garmel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Garmel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Garmel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Garmel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara H Garmel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara H. Garmel practice?
- Dr. Sara Garmel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sara Garmel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.