A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Garrido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Garrido is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrido
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrido Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Garrido, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrido graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Garrido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Maria Garrido FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Garrido practice?
- Dr. Sara Garrido has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Garrido practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.