A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Garrido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Garrido is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrido
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrido Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Garrido, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrido graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Garrido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Maria Garrido FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Garrido practice?
- Dr. Sara Garrido has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Garrido practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.