A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Garrido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Garrido is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Garrido, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrido graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Garrido has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara M Garrido FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Garrido practice?
- Dr. Sara Garrido has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Garrido practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Islamorada, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, and Miami Oncologists.