A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Gondol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Gondol, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Gondol, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondol graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Gondol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Lynn Gondol MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Gondol practice?
- Dr. Sara Gondol has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Gondol practices Pediatrics near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Pediatricians.