A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Kim, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara H. Kim practice?
Dr. Sara Kim practices Radiation Oncology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Radiation Oncologists.