A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Hoestje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Hoestje, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Hoestje, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoestje graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hoestje has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Marie Hoestje MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Hoestje practice?
- Dr. Sara Hoestje has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Hoestje practices Urology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Urologists.