Dr. Sara Hoestje Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Hoestje?

Awesome Doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hoestje is one of my favorite Doctors (and i have a lot :). She is so smart, caring and compassionate. She truly cares for her patients and you feel it. Thank you Dr. Hoestje!

National Customer Relations Manager

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Dr. Hoestje is a wonderful physician. She spent all of the time I needed to discuss my concerns. Her professional manner is impeccable. She performed a surgery on me and the results were perfect. She even called me in the evening to discuss my lab results. She is amazing!!!

Posted on September 6th, 2015

She ismgreat...111

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Dr. Sara Hoestje has been my dr. for over two years. She is just the best.

You will not find a better doctor!

Posted on July 7th, 2014

Incredible! When other urologists were telling me it would take 1 - weeks to get something done, Dr. Hoestje got me in immediately! There is not enough good that I can say about her! If you need a urologist for any reason, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Hoestje!

Confident, caring, thoughtful!!

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Cant explain how much I appreciate dr. Hoestje! She has made a world of difference having to deal with the overwhelming feeling of bladder cancer and each regrowth of the tumors! Thank you again and again you have been so gracious and caring and have spent the time with me I needed to feel validated in my concerns!!

RN

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Dr Hoestje called my father to give him the results of his prostate biopsy at 530 pm. She spent 45 minutes discussing his results and treatment options. She was compassionate, informative, and answered all his questions. You don't see this very often and I was quite impressed with her "bedside manner."

Warm, Welcoming, Caring

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Hoestje for consultation for the first time. The staff I talked with to make my appointment were very nice and helpful, helping me pronounce her name, asking for directions to her clinic, and getting appt scheduled for me quickly. Upon arrival, the receptionists were welcoming and friendly. Kate, her nurse makes you feel very relaxed and explains everthing that is going to occur at the appt. Dr. Hoestje, arrived in the exam room quickly, is very easy to talk to, friendly, diagnoses and explains options, and answers questions without one feeling rushed in and out of there like so many doctors do. Her total attention was on me, her 1 patient during that time. I anticipate scheduling surgery with her soon and I know I will be in very capable, caring hands. I am very happy I made the appt to see Dr. Hoestje and I would highly recommend her to every woman who wants an excellent female urologist to care for them.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Dr. Hoestje has excellent bedside manner and personally calls with results. The nurse/assistant for the procedure was very good as well. Due to surgeries etc my appt's were cancelled several times but I didn't have an emergent situation so it worked out (it just played havoc with my own schedule.) Dr. H. is worth the wait. A couple minor issues:Staff at the desk were a little 'put out' with questions/requests during my several visits but they gave me answers I needed - if you are good at being your own advocate, it's not an issue. I wasn't sure what to do after a procedure (everyone left after it was over) so took care of things myself - hunted around the room for things to use to clean up afterwards. I will continue with Dr. H. She's awesome.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017