Learn more about Dr. Sara Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Horton, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Horton, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Horton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Horton MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Horton practice?
- Dr. Sara Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Horton practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.