Learn more about Dr. Sara Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Horton, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Horton, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Horton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Horton MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sara Horton practice?
- Dr. Sara Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Horton practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.