Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Irvin
Dr. Sara Irvin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH, with other offices in Warren, OH and Warren, OH. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Irvin is affiliated with St Joseph Health Center, ValleyCare Trumbull Memorial Hospital and Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Irvin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Sara Irvin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.