Dr. Sara Irvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Irvin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

Dr. Irvin was sharing office with Dr. Goodwin which is only reason people are saying her staff is rude because Dr. Goodwins staff are the ones that are rude. Dr. Irvin is amazing and caring.

June 15th, 2016

The Best Dr in the area

For those of you that had complaints about the staff being "rude", you were probably treated that way because that's how you treated them.I have NEVER been treated rudely by any member of the staff. Granted sometimes the wait was a little lengthy but show me any DR's office in this area where you don't have to wait. Dr Irvin is one of the few DR's that truly listens to what her patients say and acts on what they tell her, within reason. When I was critically ill in 2014 she was by my side all the way and saved my life. I will be forever grateful and I'm hoping she will open her new practice very soon. I would return as her patient without hesitation.

January 5th, 2016

Searching for a new Dr

Her staff are rude, pushy, inconsiderate, and just flat out ignorant

April 9th, 2015

searching for another doc

Office is dirty, black intake nurse is rude, my annual physical was just looking at the info from my intake and asking about refills for meds, she is morbidly obese and slow, I waited 30 minutes and she spent 10 on me. Basically walked out before I could ask for anything else.

November 20th, 2013

I like her very much! She is caring, kind and listens.. She made a personal call to me about a lab test result and after talking with me on the phone, she said she wanted to test me again to make sure the diagnosis was correct. No doctor ever made a personal call to me ever. She will not prescribe drugs if they will not cure. The wait is not long and is the same on average of any appointment.

September 9th, 2013

Dr. Irvin is a liar. Her staff is nasty and mean and not helpful at all. The wait in the waiting room and then in the exam room is uncalled for. Don't even bother going to this doctor because if you don't agree with something going on there they will delete you as a patient...

July 17th, 2013

Wow...office was dirty, the wait was exceptionally long, the woman doing the intake paperwork, ie: height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, etc. was unfriendly to the point of being rude. She was enough to make me never return. On the other hand, the woman at the front desk,Felicia?, was professional and very nice. Dr Irvin was also very nice, courteous, and helpful, but my "physical" really didn't amount to much.

August 6th, 2012

I found her unprofessional and flighty. Find a better doctor.

May 23rd, 2012

Great first time experience! Ive read several reviews on this doctor and frankly I do not agree with some of the comments made. Took the time to listen and speak with many regarding my medical concerns. The wait was worth it.

November 8th, 2011

Love my Doctor

Doctor Irvin is such a caring and compassionate doctor I'm so glad she opened her practice in our areac

October 28th, 2011

Do not see this doctor!

I was a patient of Dr. Irvin for several months. Not only was the wait time horrible, but Dr.Irvin has taken advantage of her profession.

October 26th, 2011

bad experience

I was going to her for two years up until recently. She is very over weight so therefore she was slow to getting to each appointment. I waited at least an hour or more before being called back then more time in the exam rooms. She will charge you if you miss her appointment but expects you to wait hours for her. I will never go back.