Dr. Sara Johnston MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017
Don't go to her!!!!
She doesn't care about her patients. She's is as cold and icy as her eyes are blue. I decided to take another route with my gallbladder and she kicked my entire family out of her practice because I sought a nutritionist. 5 yrs later I still have my gallbladder. Just couldn't believe she kicked my kids out of her practice as well. She was always quick and never eager to listen to your issues, just ready with pen and paper to prescribe for all her kickbacks off of prescriptions. She's a joke!

November 5th, 2015
RUDE STAFF
Very rude staff when I called to make appointment. I have never come across a Doctor's office that is so rude to their patients.

July 11th, 2015
Don't go to her, she's really rude and doesn't truly care about her patients. Her staff is just as bad, how is this place still in business?!

June 2nd, 2015
Sara would stand with her hand on the door knob while I tried to rush through all my questions. The last straw was when she apparently read an MRI and told me all she saw was my uterus. A second opinion confirmed a very large fibroid that required surgery. She was awesome as a resident but as the years went by, she spent less time with me and I totally lost my confidence and trust in her.

April 29th, 2013
Avoid ths doctor
I was with Sara for years and got terrible care. She would stand at the door with her hand on the knob while I tried to rush through my ailments/concerns. The straw that broke the camels back was when she supposedly looked at an MRI and said the mass detected was just my uterus. I went to another doctor who said it was a fibroid. One large enough to require surgery which got rid a lot of back pain. I felt this doctor just didn't have the time for me or give me the care I deserve. I have since found another doctor who is great. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!!

September 8th, 2012
Take your family to a vet instead
This woman calls herself a doctor and has no compassion for any one but her banker. She does not return calls, she is slow as snail, she doesn't know the meaning of her oath. She is the worst excuse for a doctor.

May 31st, 2017