A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Jones-Gomberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Jones-Gomberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones-Gomberg graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jones-Gomberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Catherine Jones-Gomberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Jones-Gomberg practice?
- Dr. Sara Jones-Gomberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Jones-Gomberg practices Ophthalmology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Ophthalmologists.